Monday 5 August 2013

In Color Club - Coastal Cabana Gift of Kindness

Hello Friends

Here's another of the gorgeous card & envelope sets that my In Color Club members receive along with their instalment of wonderful, co-ordinating products.
What do you think? 

One of the things I love best about making my own cards is that I can spruce up the envelope and inside of the card if I wish, to make them co-ordinate.  And I'll tell you, this matchy-matchy envelope and card make me very happy indeed!

Won't you join us in our virtual club?  Become an In Color Club Member and receive all of the co-ordinating products in all of our new, delicious In Colors!  For information, check here.  Or contact me for details.  Membership is open to anyone in Canada.


Hope this Monday morning finds you all looking forward to a marvelous week.
God Bless,     ~Cynthia     <><

No comments:

Post a Comment