Thursday 8 August 2013

Thankful Thursday - My Super Team-Mates!

Hello Dear Friends

I wanted to post a Thankful Thursday today to let you know how much I value my Team Mates.  I have a group of ladies who come to my home each month to share my excitement about Stampin' Up! and all the gorgeous products that are available.  These ladies make me laugh.  They make me smile.  And they keep me humble.  We have a blast sharing ideas and information and I love having them share their crafting joy with me.  Of course, no one has a complaint about the perks, either - for instance, they all get to enjoy a minimum 20% discount on everything that they buy.  Check out the details here or ask me how you can enjoy a 20% discount on everything you buy too!

At any rate, last week when they came to my home, we created some cute cards and this one is too uber-cute to not share.  I wanted my Team to get their hands on the Expression Thinlits and see how easy they are to use - but it was too early to jump into Christmas just yet, so we created this "Love" card.  And you thought the Expressions Thinlits were only for the Holidays!

And notice that beautiful new embossing folder used with Smoky Slate Core-dinations paper?  I am loving that Stampin' Up! has made the Core-dinations paper available in every colour and I can't wait to use them all!

We made 2 more projects at our Team Meeting, a cute card and some delightful bows.  Come Back on the weekend to see the other 2.  Better yet, won't you join us so you can make the projects for yourself!?  (and enjoy a 20% discount on everything you buy?).  Who knows?  Maybe I'll have the pleasure of your company next month when we meet again?

In the meantime, I hope you have much to be thankful for yourselves!
Enjoy the rest of your day and God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><




No comments:

Post a Comment