I don't have a card for you today - instead I am dying to tell you about the new thinlits that are available starting today. As you know, the Holiday Catalogue goes live today so you can order from it. But there is a new product that isn't even in any of the published catalogues yet - that you can order, starting today!
Thinlits that create a flip-card, or swinging card. Easily. Presto. No fuss. No muss! There's a "Label" Shape. And a "Circle" shape. And I intend to order BOTH!! Let me know if you want one (or both) for yourself.
NEW! Stampin' Up! Thinlits Card Dies
Available August 1, 2013
They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies (available Aug. 1) cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.)
Here are some great combinations of the dies with current Stampin' Up! stamps.
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W, item 130297 C)
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131091 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W, item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W, item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W, item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W, item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform* (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!