Friday 11 July 2014

Fast and Fabulous Friday - Hello Darling, Rhinestones or Glitter?

Hello Friends
Rhinestones


Glitter added.....

I am so ready for the weekend.  

How about you?

As many of you know, my 3 daughters have been helping to run a VBS at our church this week - And my sister's 4 kids are staying with us also so they can attend or help out too.  They think they are being driven the 6 hr drive home tomorrow but they are unaware that their mother and I have negotiated an extra 5 days for them here.  So they won't be leaving any time soon.  Can't wait to surprise them .... once the VBS is done, that is.

Until then I made another Fast and Fabulous Friday card for you today.  Hello Darling has both solid-coloured blooms and open images so it was pretty easy to create a gorgeous card where the solid-focal point is balanced out with a coordinating light and airy background pattern.  This, my friends, is pretty much the purest definition of a fast card!

But I do have a question for you......which do you prefer?  The addition of several rhinestones to bling it up?  Or do you prefer the dazzling diamond glitter?

Let me know which is your preference.  Then Sunday night I will draw a name from among those who leave me a comment here and I will send both cards to that person!  (So you can come back here and comment whether they are different in real life / whether seeing them changes your mind, or if your decision about which one you prefer still stands....)


Hope you have a truly wonderful weekend!   Let me know if you prefer glitter or jewels?

Have a great weekend and God Bless,   ~Cynthia    <><  


Product List

13 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 11, 2014

    Oh decisions, decisions. Usually I go for the plain/contemporary card but this time I'm going with the "bling" simply because of the message it sends - hello "you"!! You are important; it's all about "you". So that's my story and I'm sticking to it, ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJuly 11, 2014

      Oops - forgot to sign this message - from Diane

      Delete
    2. Ha ha - thanks Diane. My ESP was not working well today so I'm glad you came back a second time to verify your identity. Maybe you'll get a chance to see the cards in person so you can make another decision based on more than just my crummy photography.
      Have a thoroughly wonderful weekend!! ~God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 11, 2014

    I'm going with the glitter, but they both certainly are beautiful cards!!

    Suzane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you had a wonderful time camping and made it home safely Suzane. Thanks for weighing in on your choice too. Glitter is ahead by a hair.....
      Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  3. I usually prefer less bling on cards, but I have to say that this time I like the one with glitter. It's a little touch that makes a world of difference! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Susan - YOU are opting for the glitter card?!? I think I must have hit the nail on the head for you to lean that way! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
      God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  4. I am going to have to jump on the band wagon and go with the glitter card as well...and yes they are both beautiful!!

    Val V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok then....glitter is starting to pull waaaaay ahead. Thanks for leaving your comment Val. And I'm hoping to see you sometime soon. Missed you at the BOGO event!
      Have a terrific weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  5. They are both lovely but I think that I like the glitter card the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is starting to get funny almost. I love both versions of the card but I never expected glitter to outdo rhinestones by such a wide margin! So glad you came online to visit Olivia! I'll have to speak with you about the 20-card to-go kit (we never re-connected to establish if your receipt of this was firm).
      Until then, have a super weekend. God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  6. I like the glitter one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting Shirl. Seems like yours is the prevailing opinion. When someone receives these ultimately, it will be interesting to find out if they change their opinion or not. They truly are both beautiful though so either is a gorgeous choice.
    Hope your weekend is full of sunshine and smiles. God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete