Thursday 31 July 2014

Thankful Thursday Meets Christmas in July!

Yes Friends - you read that correctly!

Today I am thankful for Christmas in July!  

Most notably, I am thankful for the wonderful ladies who attended my Christmas in July Card Class last evening.  We laughed and giggled and I was reminded, after what seems like a *very* long time away from my stamp room, of just how much I love being with my friends and getting inky!

And I think my friends enjoyed themselves too!

Here are the cards we made - 4 designs, with 2 of each design.  And my friends each got to take home a bunch of leftover embellishments that came with their class registration fee.

I am thinking that I will repeat this class when I am home again from my next little time away.  Does anyone want to take this class on Thursday, Aug 14 Because if there is enough interest, I will run it again.  Anyone who knows me KNOWS I am a Christmas junkie and I never tire of making Christmas cards.  Well -- almost never.  And since these stamp sets and products will all retire on Aug 28, now is your last chance to play with them and make some gorgeous cards before they are all gone.

I know, I know, it is still July.  I need to slow down and enjoy the summer - right?  At any rate my friends - contact me to let me know if you are interested in an instant repeat of this class because I just may run it 2 weeks from now.

In the meantime - I am so very thankful to all my friends who came and stamped with me tonight and reminded me that I have Christmas to look forward to!  Woo hoo!  Christmas in July meets Thakful Thursday.  And I am grinning from ear to ear!

Blessings to all of you this wonderful day,      God Bless,    ~Cynthia   <><

2 comments:

  1. My favourite was the snow flake card though I loved the gold and design in the poinsettia. Favourite paper/colour was the blackerry bliss...I have to figure out a order for that some point.

    Thanks for fitting me in last minute and for the fun night!

    YM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining us last minute Yosha! :) Glad you enjoyed yourself!
      Have a WONDERFUL weekend my friend. God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete