Friday 4 July 2014

Fast and Fabulous Friday - Life is Good

Hi Friends

Out of time.
Friday is almost gone.
So busy....

So today's card is super-fast but super-cute!  A one-layer card that was done in the blink of an eye.

I used Smoky Slate ink with the vine from Bordering Blooms - I stamped off once to lighten the colour, then stamped the second generation image directly onto the card front.  Add a sentiment from Remember This, some In Colour Sequins, and Dazzling Diamonds glitter and I'm done.

Lickety split.  Pronto.  Done.

Maybe tomorrow I'll fill you in on why I had to make a "Life is Good" card...

In the meantime, sorry today's post was so late.  But I hope you've all had a Fabulous Friday.  And to all of my American friends -- I hope you have enjoyed a superb July 4.

God Bless you all,      ~Cynthia     <><

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing what you've created out of a few elements and no time. It's very dainty looking. Thanks for posting this, and I hope you have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Same to you - enjoy your weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. Cynthia, how did you do the glitter on the vine? Did you use tombo or some other technique? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie - bar none, the BEST way to add glitter is to use a 2-way Glue Pen, followed by Dazzling Diamonds. No better way, trust me! Hope you are enjoying your time at home with family! God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete