Thursday 3 July 2014

Thankful Thursday - So Much To Be Thankful For

Hello Friends


It's a Thankful Thursday and today I am thankful for each and every one of you.  
That's right.  
YOU!!


I want to thank you, truly thank you, for the support you've all shown me.  Not just today, but all the year long!


I get to do what I love, what I truly love....and get rewarded for it too.  Did you know that Stampin' Up! has a mission statement, a "statement of the heart", and it goes like this:






"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference." 


And I truly believe this.  I love what I do.  I LOVE what I do.  Truly love it.  And I do feel as if I make a difference in the lives of the women I get to craft with and work with.  And for this I am thankful.  Truly and unbelievably thankful.

As for today's card - the new Flower Patch stamp set is gorgeous!  And since it is a photopolymer set, it is extremely easy to use!  No stamp-a-ma-jig for this card, nosirree!  It was so easy to stamp the larger, lighter flowers, then easily overlay the darker centre details on top.  Love how easy it was to do.  I didn't use the corresponding framelits to cut out any of the flowers - not for these cards at least - but I will use them on an upcoming card soon.

Doesn't this card just scream "SUMMERTIME" to you??

Going to get back to my other responsibilities now.  But I did want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all of you - my friends!!

God Bless you today and always,     ~Cynthia     <><

2 comments:

  1. A vibrant, summery card indeed. I think your friends are equally thankful for you, and helping us do what we all love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There you go again Susan....making me smile! Thank YOU for always weighing in with your cheerful disposition and your attitude of gratitude!! Have a wonderful day - cooler (thank heavens) than the last few! God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete