Sunday 20 July 2014

So Thankful - and It's Not Even Thursday!

Hello My Dear and Wonderful Friends!

I am still basking in the glow and happiness of finding out on Friday night that I had been named as one of the 2014 Founder's Circle Achievers.  E-mails, FB messages, texts and phone calls have all arrived to remind me of just how wonderful all of you are.

And then I went to Mass and I got to praise God for the profound blessings He has bestowed upon me!

I am blessed, so very blessed!

At any rate, I wanted to present a big THANK YOU to all of you, once again, for making this Founder's Circle achievement possible!  And what better way than with a gorgeous card created using the new Blendabilities;  Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight for the large Blended Bloom image.  Daffodil Delight for the butterflies.  And Calypso Coral and Daffodil for the small flowers.  Since I am still visiting family and did not bring any punches with me, I was forced to fussy cut all of these images!  So those of you who know me will understand exactly *how* appreciative I must be of all of you, in order for me to do that!     ;)

If you have not yet purchased the Blendabilities, then trust me, you really want to.  And if you want them ALL (like I do), then check out my Blendabilities Club HERE.  You can get ALL of the markers, plus the accessories, plus 2 stamp pads...all for less than the cost of purchasing them individually.  It's a sweet deal my friends.  And heaven knows my sweet friends deserve a sweet deal!

Going to a Family Reunion this afternoon so I'll be reconnecting with a lot of family for the rest of the day.  But know this....YOU are also my family.  Each and every one of you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Enjoy the rest of your day and God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, and can't think of anyone more deserving! Fussy cut, is by hand? Susan T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Susan. And yes, "fussy cut" means to cut out by hand. No punches. Just with scissors.
      Blech! ;)
      Hope you had a terrific weekend! God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete