Thursday 17 July 2014

Thankful Thursday - Thankful For Family

Hello Dear Friends

Visiting my parents with 2 of my kids and enjoying being a daughter again (instead of always a wife or mother).  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being both a wife and mother.  But I know my days of being a daughter (at least an earthly one) are numbered, so time with my parents is gold!

So while I am thankful for a chance to visit my parents, I thought I'd show you this GORGEOUS thank you card I received from one of my friends the other day.  She used the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set from last year's Sale-A-Bration along with some masking, some sponging and some expert marker-colouring, to create an absolutely beautiful card!

And she said she was inspired by the pattern on a tissue box!!

I love the card Sylvie gave me.  I love even more, the wonderful sentiment inside.  It is always special to receive a hand-made card since I am only too aware of the time and effort and thoughtfulness it takes to create even a simple one.  

So thank you Sylvie.  For the gorgeous card.  For the thoughtful writing inside.  And for giving me a beautiful image to post while I am Thankful for Family, *without* me having to take time away from my family time to create a card!!!   :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far.    God Bless you all,      ~Cynthia    <><

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking time out from your visit to post this for us! It is a very pretty card. I hope you enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. Visiting is ALWAYS fun! Love getting to take this break! (and my parents have the most awesome pool!). Have a terrific weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete