Saturday 9 June 2012

Betsy's Blossoms Thank You

Happy Saturday friends!

My various Betsy's Blossom Thank Yous
Itty Banner Framelit Banner

 I wanted to show you some of the quick and lovely Thank You cards I have been creating with Betsy's Blossoms.



Stamps - Betsy's Blossoms, Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink - Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
Accessories - Itty Banners Framelits, Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds
Large Oval Frame

Itty Banner Framelit Frame



Decorative Label (altered) frame
I tried various means to frame my sentiment and to be honest, I cannot decide which one I prefer.  Every card has its own personality and I can't decide which style I like best.  That's where you come in.  Go ahead and leave me a comment to let me know which frame style you prefer.

Hope everyone has a spectaclar weekend!    God Bless,      ~Cynthia    <><.

5 comments:

  1. I like the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itty Banner Framelit Banner is the one I like, but it is tough :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards!! So cute, and I can't decide which is best.. like 'em all, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards!! So cute, and I can't decide which is best.. I like 'em all, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aimee. I have to admit, I keep changing my mind about my preference. I am going to have to just settle on...I like them all! :)
      Have a great weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete