Friday 29 June 2012

Fast & Fabulous Friday - Reason To Smile

Welcome to my Fast and Fabulous Friday feature.  And as I promised you, today I will give you yet another Reason To Smile.

I will warn you, I am having a brief love affair with this particular image from the Reason To Smile stamp set so you can expect to see a few more cards coming your way using this image.  In addition, since I always have a multitude of people to say thank you to (not the least of whom are my wonderful customers) -  well, suffice it to say that you will see your share of Thank You cards on this blog in the next little while.

Onwards then.  Today's card is another very fast sample that uses the single "daisy" outline image and an aquapainter for quick watercolouring using some 2010-2012 In Colours.  I love, love, LOVE this quick and easy watercolour technique!

Supply List
Stamps - Reason To Smile (available July ONLY), Lacy & Lovely
Paper - Whisper White
Ink - Black StazOn, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Tools and Accessories - Aquapainter

How easy is that?  It may be a short supply list and a quick card, but the results are still gorgeous, simple and appealing.  And your recipient will never know that it took a mere 5 minutes to whip up the card!

Trust me - you really don't want to let July pass without taking the opportunity to buy this exclusive stamp set for a mere $5 !  Contact me to find out how you can purchase this stamp set.  You'll even receive a lovely sample from me to start your creative juices flowing.

Check back tomorrow when I'll show you how you can use this same simple design and technique with only slight variations, to produce a variety of matching but non-identical cards!     Until then, have a wonderful day and God Bless,          ~Cynthia              <><

No comments:

Post a Comment