Monday 25 June 2012

Customer Appreciation!! 3 Days ONLY

I have the best customers in the whole world!!  Thanks to YOU I have earned Stampin' Up!'s Grand Vacation.  Next April, my husband and I will be going to Fiji.  This is a dream come true and it is all thanks to you!

As my THANK YOU to my customers, I am offering a 3-day Extravaganza Special.  

For local customers:
Place an order for $50 or more in the next 3 days and you can choose any single item worth $17.95 or less FOR FREE!   
My gift to you to thank you for your business. I will pay for it.   And the shipping & handling and taxes too!!  (that's over $20 saved).   
A $100 order gets you 2 items at $17.95 or 1 item at $35.95.    A $150 order gets you 3 items ($17.95) or one item at $53.95, etc.  And if your order is over $200, you WILL qualify for your own hostess benefits in addition to my gift(s) to you!   
For my local customers, please e-mail me or call me to place your order.  Online orders are not eligible for this deal - instead they are subject to the online deal stated below.




For online customers - anywhere in Canada:
Place an online order for $75 or more (before s&h and taxes) in the next 3 days and you can choose any single item worth $19.95 or less FOR FREE!   

Place an online order totaling $75 or more (before shipping & handling and taxes) and you can choose any single item from the catalogue worth $19.95 or less.  Do not add your free item to your online order.  Simply submit your online order then e-mail me with your free item request and your address and I will get it sent off to you!  An online order of $150 or more (not incl s&h or taxes) entitles you to 2 free items ($19.95 or less, each) or a single item valued at $39.95.   
A $200 order (not incl s&h or taxes) gets you hostess benefits and also 3 items ($19.95 or less) or a single item of $59.85 or less.


Offer expires at midnight, Wednesday June 27.  


I really do have the best customers in the world.  Let me thank you with a free gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment