Thursday 14 June 2012

Peak-A-Boo!

Actually, it's a double Peak-A-Boo card! 

My club ladies came over last evening and made this card and I must say, we laughed almost as much as we stamped!  You see, this card is one of those fancy fold-types that is a bit confusing when you first try to put it together since the card-piece shapes do not quite match up in terms of size.  But you trustingly glue it together the way the instructions say and lo and behold, it works.  Ta-dah!!  A peak-a-boo card for everyone at the table! 

I saw this card demonstrated in a video by the ever-so-talented Dawn Griffith.  Her work is terrific and her videos are sensational!  I almost set about trying to change it up when I realized I loved her card  just the way it was.  So despite a colour change, this card is pretty much all Dawn.    :)
Card Front (closed)


Supply List
Stamps - Bright Blossoms, Petite Pairs
Paper - Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink DSP Stacks
Ink - Pretty In Pink, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
Tools and Accessories 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch,  Scallop Edge Border Punch, Melon Mambo Scallop Dotted Ribbon, Sticky Strip


Inside Open Card


I'll tell you, the first time you open your own card and the inside slips into place exactly the way it is supposed to...there is a feeling of glee and satisfaction all rolled into one!

I can't wait for the rest of "my ladies" to get to make this card.  They are going to love it just as much as tonight's crew, I am certain!

Hope everyone has a terrific day ahead of them.
God Bless,    ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment