Tuesday 5 June 2012

Two Minute Tuesday - Elements of Style

Hi Friends
I have been very delinquent in posting regularly this past while but I really am hoping to get back into the swing of things over the next little bit.  Especially since the new catalogue has so many lovely products that I am dying to use.  My own vast (!!) box of new goodies is due Thursday (fingers crossed) and I can assure you that when they arrive, there are quite a number of stamps just dying to get inky.  But until my new treasures arrive, here is a Two-Minute Tuesday for you....

Supply List
Stamps - Elements of Style, Fabulous Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink - Midnight Muse, Tempting Turquoise
Big Shot -  Itty Banners Framelits
Tools and Accessories - Two-Way Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals


So what do you think?  Pretty quick and simple, huh?  And much as I love the new 2012-14 In Colours (I used Midnight Muse for the sentiment), Tempting Turquoise is still one of those colours that calls out to me.  I just love how bright and cheerful it is!

And for all of you in the Ottawa area....I am having my New Catalogue Kick-Off Party and BOGO event (Buy One, Get One) on Monday, June 18th here in Ottawa.  Cards to make, Door Prizes to win, Retired products to buy and new products to be ordered - what could be better?  E-mail me if you'd like to attend so I'll know to have your projects ready for you.  It is goign to be a BLAST!  Hope you can join me.

Until then, have a wonderful day and God Bless,      ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment