Monday 10 September 2012

Fall Is In the Air

September Club Projects
So sorry my dear and faithful friends.

I leave bright and early on Wednesday morning and I am trying to finish up my 120 swap cards for Founder's Circle so I have been a little blog-absent the last few days.  But here to tide you over is a peak at the projects we are doing at club for September.

Anyone who is in the Ottawa area who wishes to come to a club night as a guest may attend for a $15 fee - or free if you place an order of $30. My September evening clubs will be held at my home from 7-9 p.m. on Tues 18, Wed 19 or Fri 21.  Or, if daytime hours appeal to you - Thurs 27th from 9:30-11:30 a.m.   You just need to RSVP and let me know you are coming so I can have your projects ready for you!

Have a great week.  I will have more ribbon cards to show you real soon so check back often.  And have a wonderful Monday!

God Bless      ~Cynthia      <><

No comments:

Post a Comment