Thursday 13 September 2012

Founder's Circle Day 1 - MORE

Well, I'm about ready to hit the sack (in a room all to myself!!)


But first I wanted you to see the way they pamper us here at Founder's Circle.  When we got in to dinner tonight, each of us had a little nautical flag at our place setting and the little package behind is a personalized monogram stamp.
 And our meal?  We were served a bowl filled with Alaskan King Crab legs, shrimp, mussels and more.  The food was amazing!!













And just when I thought I'd died and gone to heaven...I returned to my room to discover the "pillow gift" we'd each been left on our beds.  
 
 I got a new stamp set and you are going to LOVE IT!!  I cannot show it to you yet, but I am betting we use it tomorrow to do some scrapbooking because I also got some new 8x8 designer paper and 8x8 page protectors.  I can't wait!  This is going to be so much fun!!


And you know - the very best part of all - I have already met some absolutely wonderful women.  Inspiring, talented and beautiful women that I know I will learn a lot from.

It's been a wonderful day.  And I am going to sleep with a smile on my face.  I am so very very blessed!  

God Bless you too!     ~Cynthia    <><


2 comments:

  1. Geez Cynthia. I am so happy for you. You deserve all the pampering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique. Actually - a triple quadruple thank you! I never would have made it to Founder's Circle without the help of people like you! And the best part is....I LOVE what I do! I work for the best company in the whole world and I LOVE my job!! Have a wonderufl day and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete