Tuesday 18 September 2012

Founder's Circle Swaps - Great Minds Think Alike

Hello Friends

My swap card for Founder's Circle
Well - I can't say that I've fully recovered from Founder's Circle yet (as one friend commented, a girl can really get used to someone making her an omelet and pouring her a coffee every morning!).  But I am glad to be home with my husband and kids once again.  They got to listen to all my stories about how super it was.  And they've seen the suitcase stuffed with gorgeous gifts and wonderful memorabilia that I returned with.

Just a quick share with you today.  While at the Stampin' Up! manufacturing plant in Kanab, we asked what the "most popular" stamp set is right now and they replied that it is the new Ornaments Keepsakes set from the holiday catalogue.  Wow!  They weren't kidding!  You remember that my own swap card for Founder's Circle used one of the ornaments from this set (see photo to the right).  Well, 6 other cards I received as swaps at Founder's Circle used the exact same ornament!

Joyce Feraco

Jackie Bolhuis
That's 7 out of 120 cards where we all chose to use the same image!!  Can you believe it??

Julie Davison

Patty Chenail























Karen Trelfa
Meg (last name unknown)



















What's more.....a further 6 cards that I received as Founder's Circle swaps used one or more of the other images from that same stamp set.  So that makes 13 of the 120 swap cards, all using the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set.  If you want to use the Founder's Circle achievers as your barometer, I'd say we know a good thing when we see it!

So for today I've given you a brief sampling of my Founder's Circle cards -the ones that use the same ornament image that I used.  I'll show you more cards with the other ornament images(s) tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless,     ~Cynthia      <><

4 comments:

  1. They all look so beautiful. Gorgeous image.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dangina
      I spent last week surrounded by some really talented (and super nice) demonstrators and I've got some gorgeous swap cards to share over the coming days/weeks. Hope you get a chance to enjoy them all! Have a wonderful day and God Bless! ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. Cynthia: all these cards are nice, but yours is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Cheryl. You just made me blush from my toes right up to the roots of my hair! Thank you for your kind words! I have had a positive response to it so my club ladies are going to get to make this card too. Wish you were here (how close/far are you?) so you could make it too!
      Thanks again for making me smile! God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete