Saturday 1 September 2012

Christmas Cheer!

Hello Friends

I have been working away trying to finish the design of my Founder's Circle card (I will have to make 120 of them by the 11th.  I fly out on the 12th!).  But I needed to take a break and decided to create this quick and cute card for you.  Afterall, I need to start showing you all the reasons why you want to get one of the rolls of free Stitched Satin Ribbon that Stampin' Up! is giving away with every order over $50 this month (see my Free Ribbon page in the tabs at the top of my blog for details)!  I only used a smidgeon of the Gumball Green ribbon on this card, but stay tuned this month for lots of other great uses for the ribbon!

This card wasn't CASed from anyone else, but I'm certain there must be many like it on the internet.  Let's face it - the new stamps and images are so very cute and lend themselves to simple, fast but adorable cards!  Here's mine:

Supply List
Stamps - Scentsational Season, Tiny Tags
Paper - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green
Ink - Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Big Shot -  Delicate Designs EF, Holiday Collection Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits
Tools and Accessories - Merry Minis Punch Pack, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, mini-brad, Jewelry Tag Punch, dimensionals

Don't you just LOVE that Gingerbread man?  He makes me smile and so does this card!  Remember - you still have 2 days to take advantage of the sale I am offering - order this stamp set and the matching framelits as a bundle, and get a free gift from me (not to mention the free roll of ribbon from SU!).  Believe me, this stamp set and coordinating framelits are so cute you will kick yourself if you let the season pass without ordering them.  If you live anywhere in Canada, contact me to get your stamps and framelits bundle (plus free gifts) today!

By the way - the offer of a Free Hallowe'en Painter's Tray Kit for anyone purchasing the starter kit has been extended until September 16th!  I'd love for you to join my team so if you are interested, contact me and we can get your Hallowe'en Painter's Tray Kit on its way to you!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Labour Day weekend.  Keep safe!
God Bless,     ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment