Sunday 16 September 2012

Founder's Circle - Time To Go Home

Hi Friends - as you read this I will likely be en route to Ottawa after a glorious 4 days of unadulterated pampering in St. George, Utah.  Founder's Circle was everything I had been told, and so very much more.  We are made to feel loved, pampered, coddled, cared about, respected and needed.  And every day, at the end of the day, Stampin' Up! leaves us with a gift to show their appreciation of us.  Our final night they really out-did themselves!

Each of us received a gorgeous silver charm bracelet with a Founder's Circle 2012 charm on it.  The note inside congratulates us for the achievement and promises that for each year we achieve Founder's, we will receive a new charm for our bracelet.  What a beautiful and wonderful tradition.

Some of these incredibly talented women have been to Founder's Circle multiple times - a number of us (about 2 dozen) are here for the first time - but hopefully not our last!  And each of us has one of these beautiful silver charm bracelets.  Stampin' Up! honours us and blesses us, whether it is our first achievement or one of many.  What a wonderful company.  And how extraordinary to feel so appreciated!

Would you like to be a part of a company this special?  If you would, then contact me and ask me how you can become part of my team.  I'd love to be able to share this experience with so many more of my friends!

Alas - my time in Utah is over and I am on my way home to my wonderful family (hurray!) and all the other components of my real life (rats!).  But I can't wait to get back and share some of the great ideas that others have shared with me.  Card ideas.  Scrapbook classes.  3-D items.  I'm not sure there are enough days in the week to do all the things I have in mind.......

I hope you've enjoyed your last few days as much as I have!  I'll return to posting card ideas soon. 
Until then, may you all feel extremely blessed and content!     

God Bless you            ~Cynthia           <><

No comments:

Post a Comment