Friday 7 September 2012

Fast & Fabulous Friday - Merry Mini Punches & Ribbon

Time - I don't have any to spare right now so this will be quick. 

Supply List
Paper - Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Tools and Accessories - Merry Minis Punch Pack, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, snail


That's it.  No stamps.  No ink.  No dimensionals.  No glitter.  Just punch the images from strips of white cardstock, put ribbon behind the punched openings - and glue.  It's a very quick and cute way of using the Stitched Satin Ribbon yet again!   Love it!!     :)


Have a wonderful weekend everyone.


God Bless, 
   ~Cynthia    <><

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. Amazing how the different premise of using the stitched satin ribbon makes one think outside the box. Or in this case, inside the yellow, red, and green boxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia. Your play on words brought a smile to my face. Hope your weekend is shaping up to be wonderful! God Bless ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. Looks great just the way it is.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dangina. I though that adding glitter or bling would take away from the cute-ness of the sheer simplicity of the design. Glad you think so too!

      Hope you are participating in the LNS treasure Hunt! Leave me a comment on my Treasure Hunt post to be entered to win my own blog candy....and find 50 clues on the LNS blogs to be entered to win a $150 shopping spree! Good luck and God Bless! ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  3. Really cute card! My OCD would kick in and I would spend time spacing the punches just so.... Any tips for doing it quick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hear you Cathy. I knew it would drive me crazy too so I made sure things were even and spaced. And I decided I'd better post about it to tell everyone. Check tomorrow's blog posting. I'll spell it out!
      Have a great evening and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete