Wednesday 12 September 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Good Morning Friends

Twenty years ago today I said one of the most important things I will ever say in my life.  "I do."

My husband and I are celebrating our 20th Anniversary today.  Of course, I am sitting in an airport en route to Founder's Circle in Utah for a few days of unadulterated pampering.  My darling hubby?  He is home looking after our 4 kids!  Actually, at 10, 12, 14 and 15 - they pretty much look after themselves.  But he is still designated cook, chauffeur and negotiator in my absence.

I am blessed.  Utterly and wonderfully blessed.  After 20 years, I am still married to a man I adore.  In fact, I love him even more now than when we said our vows so long ago.  God has blessed me in ways I never even imagined and I look forward to growing old(er) with this wonderful man.

So - you'd think I'd have a card for him, right?  This great and wonderful man.  A special card even!  I mean---that's what I do.  Make cards.  But oh no....not only has my hubby had to endure countless days of me frantically getting 120 cards ready to bring with me to swap with the other Founder's awards recipient, he also woke before 5 a.m. to drive me to the airport.  What a doll!  Have I told you how much I adore him?  And don't deserve him.

So - here in black and white for the entire internet to read (but mostly my friends) - let me reiterate.
I love you Darling.  
Happy Anniversary!!

And to the rest of you -  enjoy this wonderful day.  And if you see my hubby, congratulate him and send him my love.  
God Bless you all,      ~Cynthia      <><

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and Scott! Have an amazing time in St. George; I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your well-wishes. Can't wait to get back and bubble over with excitement (to anyone and everyone who will listen) about my trip. Have a great week(end) and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary girl. Good going. may God Bless you with everything good, including health and happiness. Lynn Leduc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynn. God has blessed me indeed and I am very thankful. Have a great week(end) and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

      Delete