Saturday 15 September 2012

Founder's Circle - Day 4

What a lovely day!

This last day of Founder's Circle was a day of relaxation for me.  I slept in and indulged my sleepy self before getting up and finishing my Make & Take, which is gorgeous by the way!  Don't worry ladies, it will be a lovely Scrapbook class that I'll offer - once the stamp sets and paper become available.  They are new items not yet available to the "general public".
Shelli, myself and Alanna Wharf

Of course, during the fun and creativity, the wonderful Shelli Gardner (Founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!) and her daughter Sara Douglass mingled with us, stamped and glued with us, and generally made us feel right at home!  They really are a classy pair.

Actually - ALL of the people who work with them at Stampin' Up! are classy and wonderful.  I really do have one of the best jobs in the entire world!

Myself and Sara Douglass







Once done my Scrapbook project, I had some pool time before heading off to Saturday night Mass.  And then?  While many of the Founder's Circle achievers went to Tuacahn Theatre to watch a production of "Hairspray", I did a little more of that rest-and-relaxation thing.  Now it's off to pack for a very early departure tomorrow morning.  I can't wait to get home to see my family - but I don't want this to end either!  It has been wonderful and fun and I've met some of the loveliest and most talented ladies I can ever imagine having met. 

Tomorrow morning will come earlier than I care to think about so I will sign off now and get back to packing.

I wish you a wonderful Sunday.   God Bless,      ~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment