Monday 3 September 2012

Super Easy Ribbon Flower Cards

The Stitched Satin Ribbon that Stampin' Up! is offering FREE during September with every $50 purchase is absolutely gorgeous! At Convention in July they showed us a very effective way of making quick but cute cards, using the natural beauty of the ribbon.  There are a ton of these on the internet right now, but here is my version:

Supply List
Stamps - Sassy Salutations
Paper - Whisper White
Ink -Raspberry Ripple
Tools and Accessories - Blossom Punch, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, Snail, Basic Pearlsdimensionals


It was so easy to make that gorgeous Flower.  I just punched the blossom from my white cardstock (I'll save it to use later on another card) and laid it over the card and penciled the blossom outline through the window (so I'd know where and how much ribbon to lay down).  Then I covered the penciled area with snail, adhered my strips of ribbon, and overlaid with my white piece (I used dimensionals to pop it up).

Easy.
Peasy.
Cute.
Fast.

LOVE the stitched satin ribbon!  Some strategically placed pearls as a flower centre and I'm done.

There are LOTS more lovely things you can do with the gorgeous stitched satin ribbon from Stampin' Up! and I am going to show you plenty of ideas over the next several weeks.  Place an order with me during September and Stampin' Up! will give you a free roll of this ribbon (colour of your choice) for every $50 you spend.  Place a $200 order and you'll receive 4 free rolls and will qualify for your own hostess benefits so you can get the 5th colour free as well!  And remember, today is the last day to take advantage of my end-of-summer sale (and also qualify for free ribbon!).   Contact me today to place your order!


Happy Labour Day to you all, have a wonderful week and God Bless!       ~Cynthia       <><

No comments:

Post a Comment